About This Course
Test-driven development (TDD) is a well-defined approach to creating software that is robust and maintainable. The principles of TDD will help you write better and cleaner code. In addition, you’ll see how having solid tests will give you a new sense of confidence when you need to modify existing code.
In this course, you will take the principles and tools of Test Driven Development and apply them to modern web development in .NET Core. Throughout the volume, you will build a single.NET Core MVC web app where each section will focus on a specific component of the MVC stack, providing detailed examples in a TDD environment. In the last section, you will learn how to implement Continuous Integration, where you will see the true value of TDD and how it can enable you to continually deliver high-quality applications at a faster rate than ever before.
By the end of the course, you will have the tools you need to start building bulletproof applications, backed by an automated suite of tests to ensure quality software delivery.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/-Test-Driven-Development-with-C-and-.Net-Core-MVC.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Creating web applications in .NET Core by implementing the MVC pattern in the new .NET Core framework
- Using Entity Framework Core and code-first migrations to create a data context
- Implementing service layer abstractions to improve code testability and maintainability
- Unit-, integration-, and acceptance-testing of MVC and web API apps
- Using Continuous Integration tools to enable automated, consistent, and reliable delivery of your software so that it integrates with your source control solutions in a seamless way.
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
The viewer should have a working knowledge of C# programming and Visual Studio.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is for .NET developers who would like to build efficient applications by implementing the principles of Test Driven Development.
- 20 lectures