About This Course
Become a master at any hackers game by discovering and understanding each of the major tools that every hacker is currently using.
You will discover proper techniques to hack into any WordPress websites to test for vulnerabilities and weaknesses. Then dive deep into website and server scanning as well as network scanning and testing for any open security breaches. In addition, you will get introduced to bluetooth hacking for any open bluetooth enabled devices near you. Finally, explore the ultimate Social Engineering Toolkit embedded inside of your Kali machine.
By the end of this course, you will have mastered Kali Linux in order to be the most efficient ethical hacker to carry out proper penetration testing upon your target, as well as discovering how to increase your own networks security.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Scan your target using Recon Work
- Extract usernames from WordPress websites
- Perform master scanning techniques to find open ports, IP address ranges, and more.
- Explore website penetration with WPScan and the Harvester
- Hack nearby Bluetooth devices
- Master your companies' networks and carry out expert scanning and testing.
- Trace IP addresses and software packages and get server Intel with the Nikto and Vega methods.
- Set up a proper password dictionary and discover the best methods for brute-forcing techniques.
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Some prior exposure to the basics of penetration testing/ethical hacking would be helpful to make the most out of this course. Prior experience of Kali is required.
Who Are Your Target Students?
If you are a Penetration Tester, IT professional, or a security consultant and want to maximize your network testing using some of the advanced features of Kali Linux, then this course is for you! Learn techniques for exploiting vulnerabilities in servers and websites. Learn how to master some of the advanced features nested inside Kali Linux.
- 37 lectures