About This Course
Azure Storage is a cloud solution for data services on Azure. Developers work with many types of data: unstructured, structured, real-time, and rarely accessed. Azure Storage is a highly scalable, highly secure PaaS that offers capabilities for blob-, table-, queue-, and file-based storage. It is a powerful and flexible cloud-based storage system and service that can store seemingly limitless amounts of data for any duration of time.
In this course, we delve into the capabilities of the Azure Storage APIs and learn how to use the Azure Storage SDK to design .NET applications. Along the way, we also cover the introductory concepts for each service, as well as third-party tools for managing Azure Storage.
We would cover Azure Storage basics, as well as advanced topics such as the Azure Storage SDK for the development of applications. You also get security, performance, and other tips.
By the end of the course, you'll know much more about how to use Azure Storage to build custom solutions that are optimized to meet the unique needs of your applications.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Learn to store and access unstructured data on a massive scale in block Azure blobs.
- Master message queuing for subscribers, such as Azure Functions.
- Design and Implement Azure Storage for Azure App Services.
- Create premium disks for Azure virtual machines.
- Manage low-cost backups and disaster recovery plans
- Implementing Azure CDN on Azure Storage Account.
- Discover Azure storage container programming
- Understand the benefits of data migration with Azure Storage
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basic understanding of C# programming language is required.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is aimed at developers, IT professionals, and even database admins who have experience of working on Microsoft Azure and want to make the most of Azure Storage services.
- 52 lectures