About This Course
Discover the methods used by famous hackers on Kali Linux to execute different commands for hacking your target while keeping your information secure and private.
You will start this course off by implementing tips for securing and protecting Kali Linux via VPN services, and for setting custom proxy configurations. Then, you will set up a password dictionary, learn to lock onto your target, and perform reconnaissance. Next you will focus on discovering new methods to speed up your Kali Linux machine from hardware upgrades to software configurations. Moving on, you will patch up any security flaws you may have lurking on your Kali machine. And finally you will carry out a full-scale attack from recon work to cracking passwords and gaining access to your target.
By the end of this course, you will have enhanced your hacking abilities with new methods and techniques you can utilize to perform proper ethical hacking.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Set up private secured emails for communications.
- Configure VPN connections and proxy server connections.
- Verbose-scan your selected target(s)
- Scan WordPress sites with different tools
- Cultivate a proper password dictionary
- Brute-forcing passwords
- Extract email accounts from websites
- Launch a Stealth Scan on your target.
- Identify the best hardware for optimizing Kali Linux
- Monitor your internet connections
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Prior exposure to penetration testing/ethical hacking would be helpful to make the most out of this course.
Who Are Your Target Students?
If you are a penetration tester or a security consultant and want to maximize your network testing using some advanced features of Kali Linux, then this course is for you.
- 29 lectures