About This Course
Kali Linux is a Linux distribution designed for digital forensics, penetration testing, and security auditing. It is the successor of BackTrack, the world's most popular penetration testing distributor. Kali Linux includes many well-known security tools, and this course will teach you more about the tools and their usage.
This course not only shows you how to install Kali Linux, but also how to properly plan the installation and select the best hardware. We’ll include post-installation tasks and you’ll see how to configure Kali Linux to get the best performance, as well as ensuring your project needs are satisfied. Within this, we’ll show you how to gather information using the tools present in Kali Linux.
The tools used in this course teach you how to acquire information about a target including web applications, documents, metadata, and other popular and powerful tools included with the distribution. This course helps you plan and install Kali Linux to get the optimal results for your specific needs. We’ll emphasize how to choose the best hardware and install the distribution and troubleshoot problems that may arise during the process.
The course wraps up with post-installation and configuration tasks.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Select the proper and best hardware to perform and troubleshoot the installation process
- Configure options and tasks, examining DNS and fingerprinting webservers
- Plan and install Kali Linux to get the optimal results for your specific needs
- Extract valuable information from common system services
- Identify web servers and extract host information, employee names, banners, and emails
- Locate load balancers and scrap user information
- Explore wireless adapter options for Bluetooth and Wireless
- Work with Automater to gather metadata
- Use sparta to gather username and site information
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Knowledge of Kali.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is for new or existing users of Kali looking to get a better understanding of how to use and apply the distribution in their own tests and actions. This course is also ideal for anyone looking to gain information about a targeted networks, services, and other items in an environment.
- 14 lectures