About This Course
Writing large programs can be painful. Objects created for object-oriented programs can easily be reused in other programs, saving man hours of coding in the long run by writing code in a smarter way. This course teaches you object-oriented programming (OOP) in Java, in an engaging and interactive way.
It will show you the object-oriented principles in Java and the best techniques. You’ll start by building objects and classes. Then you’ll learn about Constructors and Deconstructors to call and kill your objects. Further on, you’ll find out about different types of Inheritance and how they are dependent on objects. After that, you’ll learn Polymorphism to process objects differently based on their data types and Abstraction techniques to hide data from a user. Next you’ll learn about exception methods and error handling for efficient coding. Finally, you’ll also learn about Encapsulation with methods and variables to keep the data and the code safe from external interference.
By the end of the course, you’ll be well-versed with the OOP techniques in Java, which will help you write code better and in a more efficient manner.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Object-Oriented-Programming-with-Java-11
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Work faster by reusing code
- See Java frameworks and commands that will allow you to build your first program to analyze data in a simplified way
- Get best practices on handling exceptions and types of exceptions
- Understand overloading, overriding, and Polymorphism techniques
- Understand and implement the OOP principles and patterns to solve real-world issues
- Manage, manipulate, and reason about large sets of textual data with Java OOP
- Create a class with multiple methods that work together to solve a problem
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basic knowledge of Java.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is for developers with a basic understanding of Java who would like to gain a deeper understanding of OOP with practical solutions to common OOP problems.
- 19 lectures