About This Course
Kubernetes is conceivably the most important container management technology in the world. This course will teach you the practical skills required to get you up and running as fast as possible.
In this course, you'll jump into Kubernetes architecture, and grasp what the main components and services are, and how they come together to build a production-class container infrastructure. Next, you'll learn how to install and deploy Kubernetes on several cloud platforms. Finally, we’ll explore more advanced topics on Kubernetes, including Continuous Integration, High Availability, and Disaster recovery using Kubernetes.
By the end of the course, you’ll have gained plenty of hands-on experience with Kubernetes on Amazon Web Services. You’ll also have picked up some tips on deploying and managing applications, keeping your cluster and applications secure, and ensuring that your whole system is reliable and resilient to failure.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
• Use Kops to build and manage the Kubernetes clusters
• Build a Kubernetes cluster using EC2 Instances for your own self-managed infrastructure
• Monitor your Kubernetes Cluster
• Build and efficiently manage Docker containers
• Deploy your own applications to Kubernetes
• Architect your cluster for High Availability, Continuous Integration, and Disaster Recovery
• Monitor your Infrastructure efficiently
• Manage solutions such as the AWS Elastic Container service
• Work with Kubernetes with your own EC2 Instances
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
No knowledge of Kubernetes is required, though Cloud computing knowledge and basic containerization knowledge is assumed.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is specially designed for Software Architects and Software Engineers who want to build and manage container-based applications on AWS with the powerful orchestration tool Kubernetes. This is an ideal course for both architects and engineers.
- 27 lectures