About This Course
Functional programming, a popular programming paradigm used to simplify many tasks, will help you write flexible and succinct code. This paradigm makes programs easier to reason with because they're deterministic (one specific input will always give you the same output).
This course takes a thought-leadership approach, gently introduces you to Functional Programming, and takes you all the way to becoming a master of the paradigm. You'll then learn how to work with higher-order functions, lambda functions, collections and more. You'll learn how to apply the best data structures and algorithms that optimize functions and also how to reuse and refactor functional blocks of code. This course is updated to Java 12 so that you will be ahead of the crowd.
By the end of the course, you will have mastered the concepts regarding functional programming along with OOP, to build robust and highly testable applications.
The code files for this course are available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Functional-Programming-with-Java
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
• Utilize the functional programming paradigm on practical problems in Java.
• You will be able to create robust software with few errors.
• Discover the Java Stream interface for developing functional source code.
• Implement lambda expressions all through your code, making it more readable and maintainable.
• You will implement the Collections framework and all of its interfaces.
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
A solid understanding of Java concepts is required.
Who Are Your Target Students?
If you are a Java developer and want to improve your applications using the functional programming approach, then this course is for you.
- 30 lectures