About This Course
Are you wasting time on compiling data from multiple sources instead of analyzing data? Are you relying on your Tech team to develop custom reports and dashboards? Power BI is a self-service business intelligence tool that reduces your dependency on the IT team to create reports and dashboards. Power BI is used to get insights from the data, saving your cost and time.
This course aims to equip you with BI tools to make better business decisions and create accurate reports and dashboards in just few minutes. This course is specifically designed to give you hands-on experience of Power BI with more of a focus on practical applications in business environments. You’ll walk through Power BI, end to end, starting from how to connect to and import your data, author reports using Power BI Desktop, and publish those reports to the Power BI service.
By taking this course, you’ll build a solid ground in business intelligence and will be able to create real-time reports and dashboards in minutes.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Data-Visualization-with-Microsoft-Power-BI
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Connect, import, and transform data for business intelligence
- Create dashboards and real-time reports to share with business users on the web and on mobile
- Use natural language querying for data visualization
- Integrate Power BI with other tools, including Microsoft Excel to connect your Excel workbooks
- Share reports and dashboards based on the Power BI desktop
- Use customized charts from Power BI marketplace
- Explore the Power BI mobile app
- Apply predictive analytics to improve business decision-making
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basic knowledge of charts and analytics.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is for BI consultants, data analysts, business analysts, and digital marketing analysts with a basic knowledge of charts and analytics. If you’re interested in solving business problems using data and analysis, then this course is for you!
- 32 lectures