About This Course
The combination of Docker and Jenkins improves your Continuous Delivery pipeline using fewer resources. It also helps you scale up your builds, automate tasks, and speed up Jenkins’ performance with the benefits of Docker containerization.
This course will explain the advantages of combining Jenkins and Docker to improve the continuous integration and delivery process of app development. We start with setting up a Docker server and configuring Jenkins on it. Next, you’ll work through the steps to build applications on Docker files and integrate them with Jenkins using continuous delivery processes such as continuous integration and automated acceptance testing.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- See the pitfalls of the "traditional" delivery process
- Understand the concept of containerization
- Get to grips with Docker’s fundamentals
- See how to dockerize an application for the continuous delivery process
- Configure Jenkins and scale it using Docker-based agents
- Set up Jacoco and Emma
- Understand the principles and technical aspects of a successful continuous delivery pipeline
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
No prior knowledge is required to understand this course.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is for developers and DevOps who would like to improve their delivery process.
- 31 lectures