About This Course
In this course, you will skill-up with techniques related to various aspects of concurrent programming in Python, including common thread programming techniques and approaches to parallel processing.
Filled with examples, this course will show you all you need to know to start using concurrency in Python. You will learn about the principal approaches to concurrency that Python has to offer, including libraries and tools needed to exploit the performance of your processor. Learn the basic theory and history of parallelism and choose the best approach when it comes to parallel processing.
After taking this course you will have gained an in-depth knowledge of using threads and processes with the help of real-world examples.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Increase your awareness of concurrency in Python
- Distinguish between parallel programming and concurrent programming
- Explore Python's threading module
- Familiarize yourself with Python's Global Interpreter Lock (GIL)
- Master the similarities between thread and process management
- Practice with open source Libraries
- Learn process synchronization and inter-process communication
- Work with best practices and caveats
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Knowledge about Python.
Who Are Your Target Students?
Python developers who want to learn how to write concurrent applications to speed up the execution of their programs, and to provide interactivity for users, will greatly benefit from this course.
- 25 lectures