About This Course
Python is the language of choice for millions of developers worldwide, due to its gentle learning curve as well as its vast applications in day-to-day programming. It builds great web services in the RESTful architecture. This video will show you the best tools you can use to build your own web services. Learn how to develop RESTful APIs using the popular Python frameworks and all the necessary stacks with Python and Flask, combined with related libraries and tools. We will delve into the framework for building various web services. We will show you everything required to successfully develop RESTful APIs with the Flask framework, such as request handling, URL mapping, serialization, validation, authentication, authorization, versioning, databases, and asynchronous callbacks. At the end of the framework, we will add authentication and security to the RESTful APIs and prepare tests for them. By the end of the video, you will have a deep understanding of the stacks needed to build RESTful web services.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Develop complex RESTful APIs from scratch with Python, with and without data sources
- Add authentication and permissions to a RESTful API built in the Flask framework
- Map URL patterns to request handlers and check how the API works
- Profile an existing API and refactor it to take advantage of asynchronous code
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
You should already have some knowledge of RESTful APIs.
Who Are Your Target Students?
This video course is for web developers who have a working knowledge of Python and would like to build amazing web services by taking advantage of Python with the Flask framework.
- 32 lectures