About This Course
Always wanted to use AI, but it seems too hard? Not anymore! With Azure Cognitive Services, you can make your applications smarter—the easy way.
In this course, you will be introduced to Azure Cognitive Services. With this, Microsoft offers you a lot of the power that AI has to offer, but it's made available to you by a set of simple-to-use REST APIs. Because it is so easy to implement, you can start working with it today and make your applications smarter with AI—the easy way.
After working through this course, you will know what Cognitive Services are and what they can do for you. But most importantly, after this hands-on course you will be able to get started for yourself, straightaway!
All the related code files are placed on GitHub repository at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Azure-Cognitive-Services-for-Developers
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Learn all about Cognitive Services and what they can do for you. This course handles each category: vision, speech, language, knowledge, and searches
- Set up Cognitive Services on your own Azure account
- Leverage the power of AI through a set of simple REST APIs
- Use computer vision to detect objects and text in images, implement speech-to-text conversion, leverage the power of Bing to retrieve useful search results, and much more
- Incorporate everything you've learned into a variety of applications, so you can easily translate it into your own real-life solutions
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basics of Azure Cognitive Services is assumed.
Who Are Your Target Students?
If you want to build intelligent applications which can permeate your apps, websites, and bots with intelligent algorithms so you can see, hear, speak, understand, and interpret your users' needs through natural methods of communication, then this course is the first step in your journey!
- 42 lectures