About This Course
Passing the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Certification can be a daunting task. If you are looking for a comprehensive guide to understand Monitoring, Metrics, and Logging in AWS, then this course is the perfect solution, covering detailed aspects of Domain 2 and teaching you about the data analysis aspects needed in AWS. The course provides a deep understanding of the principles of Data Logging & AWS CloudWatch, crucial portions of the syllabus. This course teaches you all the tips and tricks you'll need to land your dream job as a DevOps Engineer.
By taking this course, you will master Domain 2 of the Certification, so you can confidently tackle the exam, a major milestone in becoming a Certified DevOps engineer!
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Prepare to be an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Learn in-depth about AWS centralized log monitoring solutions
- Understand CloudWatch metric filters
- Best Practices for logging solutions in AWS
- Key features for analyzing data in AWS
- Confidently pass the AWS DevOps Certification
- Understand CloudWatch metric alarms
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Knowledge of AWS
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is targeted at system administrators and DevOps Engineers looking to take the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer examination. If you want to pass the bar with flying colors and become an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional, then this course is for you!
- 20 lectures