About This Course
Microsoft Azure provides support for different architectures and solutions that teams can employ in their cloud solutions and cloud-hosted applications.
This course will show you how to use Azure's PaaS offering to build global, performant, and secure applications. You’ll gain a better understanding of PaaS development on Azure, and how to architect your applications and services in a Cloud-Native design. You will learn how to explore Azure marketplace to find the best suitable service for your application requirements, and then integrate your application to work frictionless with Azure solutions.
By the end of this course, you will be capable of architecting your applications on Microsoft Azure using PaaS solutions. This course will help you learn the ins and outs of the architectural development of solutions for Microsoft Azure.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Architecting-Azure-Solutions-for-PaaS
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Develop a fully scalable solution on Azure using PaaS services to easily manage the traffic peaks of your users
- Design your application’s architecture as Cloud-Native and asynchronous in nature to save costs and earn more
- Deploy your solution as a web app, a container, or a fully-managed Kubernetes cluster
- Forget about the operation of a website and focus more on business leads
- Deploy databases and caching solutions on Azure to save costs and protect yourself from DDoS and other attacks
- Develop your customer-centric engagement and retention solutions using best in class AI and machine learning solutions on Azure, so you can reach them quickly, even on vacation
- Secure your web application with Azure AD, an Identity-as-a-Service service, enabling you to authenticate your users and secure user data in a GDPR world
- Safely balance a load of your traffic across several nodes on the cloud or off the cloud, so that you can provide the best experience to your users
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Basics of Azure is assumed
Who Are Your Target Students?
This course is intermediate level and is for software developers, engineers, IT experts, or cloud engineers who want to learn to develop Cloud-Native cloud applications on Azure. If you are an existing software engineer and want to start your career in Cloud Solution Development and Architecture Design, Development, and Deployment, then this course is for you!
- 42 lectures