About This Course
Selenium 3.0 heralds a significant change as it has been shipped after a gap of 5 years. It is only a drop-in replacement for WebDriver API users; however, it has removed the major Selenium core implementation. The Selenium WebDriver API is fully object-oriented compared with the deprecated Selenium RC. The WebDriver API provides multi-language support and runs tests on all the most popular browsers.
In this course, we focus on more advanced usage of the Selenium API to enable cross-browser testing, as well as simulating advanced user interactions with complex applications. Debugging rare test failures through advanced techniques and utilizing the specialized parts of each client library are covered as well.
- Certificate will provided in this course on Completion
- Full lifetime access
- Available on Mobile & Laptop
What Students Will Learn In Your Course?
- Utilize advanced programming techniques to drive Selenium
- Key principles of mature test automation and software quality
- Uploading files locally and remotely
- Debugging complex test failures
- Explore the USPs and values of cross-browser testing
- Handle specialized commands and interactions
- Using data providers for data-driven tests
- Generating advanced test reports with TestNG test listeners
Are There Any Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
Experience as a software tester.
Who Are Your Target Students?
The target audience is software testers keen to automate the testing of web applications using Selenium at a high technical level. This course is designed primarily for testing professionals who use Selenium.
- 16 lectures